Canoe Trail is based on a love of paddling, adventures great and small and sharing the great outdoors. Our team enjoy kayaking, canoeing and stand up paddle boarding in different locations all over the world and of course in the UK.
Richard is known for his human powered adventures including sea kayaking Vancouver to Alaska on the Inside Passage, Canoeing the Yukon and sea kayaking the English Channel on 3 different occasions. His adventures have been shared and published in many different magazines and media channels including Outdoor Adventure Guide, National Geographic Kids Magazine, Huffington Post, BBC1, Adventure Travel, Active Traveler, The Scottish Sun to name but a few. You can see more of our exploits at www.richadventure.com
Closer to home the team have paddled many iconic locations and paddling destinations around the UK either for themselves or helping groups with charity events or trips of their own.
Destinations we have trained and led groups to include:
- Kayaking the Thames through London
- Great Glen Canoe Trail (Fort William to Inverness)
- Canoeing the Wye River
- The Jurassic Coast around Poole Harbour
- Canoeing the River Twill and Tweed
- Kayaking to the Isle of Wight
- Sea kayaking the Farne Islands
- Sea kayaking the Inner Hebrides
- Canoeing the Yukon River
- Sea kayaking the Inside Passage
- Sea kayaking the Channel (currently banned by the French Authorities)
- Kayaking or Canoeing the River Great Ouse
- Sea kayaking and surf trips in South Wales
- Kayaking the Menai Straits
- Sea kayaking the Gibraltar Strait
- Sea Kayaking on the Orkney Islands
We can organize a wide variety of trips and expeditions to challenge you and your team. We have trained people from scratch to complete challenges such as sea kayaking the channel and paddling the length of the River Thames.
So if you have a have a problem (or want more paddling), if no one else can help, and you can find them then maybe you can hire the Canoe Trail Team!
Seriously if you want to know more about any of our courses, trips and activities then please drop us a line.
Happy paddling and see you on the water.
The Canoe Trail Team
Tom Rowland, London - 5 Star Review
"Canoe Trail are currently helping us prepare for an endurance challenge in 2015. Working with Canoe Trail is not only fantastic tuition but also incredibly good fun! Would high recommend!"