Canoe Trail are proud to be nominated as a finalist for the Pride in Bedfordshire Awards for the "Raising the Profile of the Town" category.
This comes at the end of an amazing year for the team where we have:
- Featured on Canoe TV, in Outdoor Adventure Guide's 25 Best Things to Do in Britain, in Ouse Valley Living magazine and the Daily Telegraph
- Hosted groups including stag and hen parties from across the UK, groups from Tesco, Hyundai, Cambridge University Boat Race Squad
- Provided canoe and wild camping trips through the new woodland campsite in partnership with Marston Vale Trust, one of the Millennium Forests
- Delivered Residential Programmes for young people with adventurous activities, canoeing and kayaking and bushcraft as part of the Princes Trust Fairbridge Programme, delivered with Luton's Tokko Centre
- Hosted schools and youth groups to do adventurous activities alongside our sister company
The final awards will be presented at the Bedford Corn Exchange on 27th November so fingers crossed that we are well received and take the crown. Apparently we will have to dress up so no flip flops that night.