Terms and Conditions
A few pointers about what to expect. If you have any questions then check out our FAQ section or drop us an email.
- Kayaking and canoeing and outdoor activities can be physically and mentally challenging and may involve considerable exertion
- Those under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- The possibility to injury exists within these activities
- The activities are on water and there is a risk of getting wet and cold
- Equipment such as buoyancy aids and helmets are provided and removal of kit without prior permission will put participants in danger
- Moving water can be dangerous and there is a risk of drowning. You and members of your party must be confident in the water and happy to take part in the activity.
- Cars parking and vehicle movements are at the owners risk and care should be taken when unloading and loading.
- Canoe Trail does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to valuables during activities
- Failure to listen to instructions from our guides and instructors can increase the risk and dangers.
- We take our environmental responsibility very seriously so please do not cause nuisance to wild animals, litter or drop plastics and where possible leave only ripples.
- You should be physically fit for the activity to be undertaken
- Please make Canoe Trail aware of any medical conditions that could prevent you taking part or whether you or a member of your party requires additional support.
- Once start and finish times are agreed by both parties, it is the customer’s responsibility to honour them, you may incur additional charges if arriving later than the agreed end time.
- By signing this form it does not release canoe trail from is obligations to provide safe activities, nor does it affect any legal rights:
- I am fully aware of the risk to myself and others involved in the activities
- I will comply with the rules and use the equipment as instructed
- I will obey instructions and directions from the instructors and guides if present
- I have no medical conditions that would stop me taking part in the activities. I informed the guides or instructors of any queries or cause for concern.
- I will listen to the instructions and safety briefing and will ask questions if I have any queries or fail to understand any of the points or instructions.
Payment and Booking Conditions
- Bookings are to be paid in full at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
- Dates of bookings can only be moved with Canoe Trail’s approval and the activity can only be rebooked within the same year and at Canoe Trail’s discretion.
- There is a minimum of 2 people per booking, we do not cater for individual hire, unless joining an organised group.