Our guides will lead along the River Great Ouse along a section of your choice. We can provide canoes or kayaks for solo paddling with tuition or for up to 4 people per canoe and can host a group booking for you, your friends or colleagues. Our guides and coaches cost £25 per hour so it is much better to organise guided canoe tours for a group of you.
Typical group bookings for canoes are for up to 16 people per session We can arrange for larger group bookings at a static location or by arrangement, for ideas about more tailored activities then have a look at some of the options under stag and hen parties and corporate events. One benefit of the guided canoe and kayak tours is being able to get free tuition on paddling technique and skills from your guide.
Our team will take photos and video of your activity with our waterproof cameras and this will be provided free of charge on our website. All equipment is provided.
There is the option to enhance your guided canoe or kayak tour experience with one of our champagne hampers, or a BBQ or free range food options which are all locally sourced.
Examples of 1/2 Day Pricing:
- 2 kayaks and a guide for ½ day paddling would be £160 e.g. £80 per person
- 4 kayaks and a guide for ½ day paddling would be £220 e.g. £55 per person
- 1 x 2 man canoe and a guide for ½ day paddling would be £150 e.g. £ 75 per person
- 2 x 2 man canoes and a guide for ½ day paddling would be £200 e.g. £50 per person
- 2 kayaks and a guide for full day paddling would be £230 e.g. £115 per person
- 4 kayaks and a guide for a full day paddling would be £310 e.g. £77.50 per person
- 1 x 2 man canoe and a guide for full day paddling would be £220 e.g. £110 per person
- 2 x 2 man canoes and a guide for a full day paddling would be £290 e.g. £72.50 per person
Ed Taylor – 5 Star Review
"Canoe Trail took us on an incredible microadventure to Dorset's Jurassic Coast last weekend. The first day was spent giving us our first real taste of sea kayaking, paddling 16 miles from Wareham to Swanage. We had privileged views of a Peregrine Falcon as we rounded the cliffs of Old Harry's Rocks and the day ended with a beautiful sunset as we paddled our way across Swanage bay. Our second day, after a night in a pub and a tee-pee, was spent exploring the coves and caves around Durdle Door and finished with an educating skills and drills session in Lulworth Cove. All in all, an awesome weekend spent in great company with brilliant tuition.Would certainly highly recommend Canoe Trail to anyone looking to get out on to the water! "